Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oh my! I've been tagged!

0) What’s your name and website URL? (optional, of course)
Dani, Danielle, uh, it depends.
My blog's title is Random Musings of a Crazed Momma.
http://chipmunkmomma.blogspot.com/

1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max) Working on the Y2K Project with my DH when we were in the Air Force. It was the goofiest bunch of guys crammed into a closet sized room working 16 hours a day - we had a blast!

2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max) I wish I had kept current with computer programming cause I miss having a marketable skill.

B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max) I still don't know how to drive.

3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max) 1. I would love to learn how to play an instrument because I need music and never had the chance to as a child. 2. Being me, I'm still working on loving me and being my authentic self no matter what.

B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max) I hope the Dalai Lama would teach me how to achieve inner peace. I am such a raging turmoil inside and work continually to calm and heal myself.

4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you? serene, weird, thoughtful

B. Now list two more words you wish described you… sane, settled

5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max) birth: I am fascinated by birth in all forms, natural parenting, crafts

6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max) What do you feel your purpose is? I feel that my purpose in life is to give support to all people that I encounter. I try to help people know that they are seen and special. I guess I feel like a mother to everyone, I always have.

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

I love your #6. I want you to know that when I've seen you in person you are always kind and supportive and you listen to what other people have to say. You also remember little details which makes me feel good! I hope that I come across that way sometimes, I try!

Chipmunkmomma said...

Thanks, M-j. It's good to know other people see it. You do! I think you were one of the first Flygals that I ever ran into in public. And after only meeting you once we hugged like old friends. I love that about you!!!!!