Friday, January 19, 2007

Breasts of fire

My boobs are killing me!

Seriously, Piglet likes to twiddle one while he is nursing on the other. It is making me lose my mind. Like they are not sensitive enough but then he has to pinch them? Aaaack! Some days I quit breast feeding 5 times. I feel like I can't possibly put my breast into that gaping maw one more time. And then he looks up at me and giggle with a milky little grin and I melt.

Also, I'm cheap. That's a silly reason to breastfeed but formula costs almost $20 a can. That's crazy! Then there are all of those bottles and cleaning them, forget about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing