Friday, January 19, 2007

6 weird things about me

I take it that we are wanting quirky weird rather than sad and disturbing. As I am in a sad and disturbing mood this may take a little work.

1. I have no baseboards in my dining room. They were removed 3 years ago when I was painting the dining room and DH has not found the time to put up new ones yet.

2. When I was a child i used to be able to mimic exactly each of my cats meows. I can still do a passable cat impression. I fool my cats.

3. I have had 11 piercings in my life. 4 ear cartilage (done when it was radical), 4 regular ear, right nipple, tongue and nose. I don't wear any of them anymore. Not even earrings.

4. I still have the first stuffed animal that I ever got. He's a stuffed bear named Bartholomew that my Dad's friend, Lee Boyer, gave me when I was born. I slept with that bear until I moved in with HunnyBunny and now I let Monkey play with him

5. I get seasonal affective disorder. But only in the summer. I hate watching the days get shorter. I much prefer the winter when I have something to look forward to.

6. I never learned grammar in school (can you tell?). When I moved school districts I slipped through the cracks. In Delaware they taught it in 6th grade but in Pennsylvania they taught it in 5th grade. I didn't realize this until 12th grade when they did a refresher and I realized that I didn't know any of it.

There is that weird enough? I tag M-j.

1 comment:

Happy said...

I know you think you have a dark side, but sometimes you are so funny!