Monday, February 05, 2007

Death and babies

I woke up this morning to my babie nursing. For one small second it felt like a normal morning. The sun is shining, I was holding my baby and all is right with the world. Then it came back to me. This child, this baby will never meet his grandfather. He will never even feel the touch of his grandfather. And that folks is my fault. I have had plenty of oppurtunity to visit my father over the past year. I put it off andput it off until there was no more time. Yes, he could ave visited me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey,

Don't start blaming yourself or playing "what if?" We all do the best we can under the circumstances. My best friend's brother committed suicide 6 weeks before she was to be my bridesmaid and I watched her blame herself (she has a degree in counseling) for not seeing the signs and I saw her make a lot of bad choices after that because of her grief and guilt.

Sweetie,

I'm here for you as are all those other wonderful women in DelCo! Lean on us! Let us gift you with love and support!!

I'm praying all day for you!

Happy said...

OH MY GOSH! You and your family are in my prayers.