Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy Anniversary

Wow, this is my first post! Yippee!

Yesterday was my 7th wedding anniversary. I can't beleive that I've been married that long. Did we do something horribly romantic? Nope. That is so not us.

We went to Pumpkin Days at the Tyler Arboretum with our son. We danced to bad music and played with pumkins. Monkey, our son, got to dance in bubbles for hours. Everytime we passed the bubble machine we had to stop for 15 minutes to play with bubbles. HunnyBunny sprained his ankle on the hayride but he's feeling a little better today. Later we went to the mall and bought me a new pair of maternity pants. Then home. For dinner we had an anniversary pizza. No fancy-smancy dinners for us. All in all it was a good day.

HunnyBunny and I have always liked to keep it simple. We try not to let the big days pass unnoticed but we don't go out of our way to celebrate them. I find it keeps me saner.

No comments: