Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Totally Tuesday

This morning the boys didn't wake up until after 10. It might have something to do with staying up till 11:30. I don't know? What do you think? I went to bed early and my DH stayed up with them.

Today we planned on going to Ikea to get the table and chairs that are one sale. We woke up so late that I decided to stay home instead. I would hate to drive all the way there and for them to be out.

So far, the boys have watched some cartoons, they were amazing about taking turns picking shows. I cleaned the walls and baseboards in the kitchen while Oller played horsy on my back. We've also played legos and candyland. They've created a new game where one of them gets into the lego bucket and the other fills it with legos and cooks them ala Bugs Bunny. While they were doing those things I managed to finish painting Oller's chair and the door frame and get started on the stairs. After that we came upstairs for a snack of crackers and kid painting. I covered the kitchen table in paper, gave them paint, and away they went. Oh, and we had a visitor today. Paco, the neighbors dog came inside for a visit with Butterfly (our dog). They are best doggy friends.

Now they are watching a movie in their room and jsut hanging out in the loft bed.

No comments: