Friday, August 03, 2007

Blog? What's a blog?

My goodness! Has it really been nearly 3 months? Where have I been? All over. We joined the pool again this year. The major difference between this year and last is my license. That's right, I can drive. And, boy, do I drive. I have not been home since the day I got it. I've driven to Ohio twice this summer. I put money down on a house only to back out after inspections. Oliver is talking and Nathan has a best friend. The boys have blossomed socially at the pool. They have confidence that they didn't have before. I've found a forum that feels like home, drama and all. All in all, Life is good.

2 comments:

Domestic CEO said...

Oh, that's so great! I'm so proud of you for driving all over the place. So what happened to the house in Ohio?

Lucy T said...

Take me to your pool one day. How much is the guest fee?