Wednesday, May 09, 2007

So i have been notified that I am not poasting ofeten enough. I haven't. It seems that since my dad died I've just been getting by. I'm living in a constant state of reaction. Things are settling a little. It's just that busy time of yeatr. I'm going to the shrink, have those silly parenting classes, church, swim lessons. Argh! There's not enough time in the day.

So for 3 weeks I had this guy here doing work on the house for me. What a mistake!!!!! Not only does he do horrible work but it turns out that he's a heroin addict! For Pete's sake! I guess that explains why he did beautiful work the first day (broke) but got sloppier as time went on(had money/drugs) i feel liek an idiot.

6 comments:

Perky said...

Awwwww.... {{{ChipmunkMomma}}}!!! It's not your fault he abused the money (and the substances)!

We're all overscheduled and don't have enough time! Vent away!

Happy said...

Glad to see you're alive and kickin! Sorry, you've been having a rough time. You're in my thoughts.

Domestic CEO said...

How could you know this guy was a drug addict?!!!

BTW you have been tagged. Check out my blog if you want to play! :)

Lucy T said...

Glad you posted. Had my fill of reading "Dead People Suck." Actually true that Heroin Addicted contractors suck too. Been through that scenario myself with the first guy we hired to stucco our house years ago. What a fiasco!

Domestic Goddess said...

Glad you are back to posting. And as for the guy working on your house, it happened to me. I hired someone to repoint my old house (stone) and the guy I hired sent some pot head who disappeared for two hours at lunch and came back totally loaded. It looked like crap...

Anonymous said...

Well, now I see 'where' you've been! Glad you are posting.